Here I have filtered all I have found on the web that involves boosting the immune system which I think is key to overcoming disease:
- Avoiding negative self talk and using positive words in everyday speech
- Surround yourself with positive people
- Tell yourself that ‘’you are amazing’’
- Treat yourself to whatever it is you enjoy
- Find reasons to laugh and think of happy memories
- Write all your favourites down – places, music, films, countries, food, etc
- Quote a mantra (or positive affirmation) repeatedly, e.g. I will be clear of cancer
- At the end of each day write down all that you have been grateful for that day
- Visualise repeatedly your immune system eradicating the cancer
- Go for 10 veg and fruit a day
- Take 1-2tbsp of Hemp Oil which is good for omega 3 (Note: 1 tbsp is 20% of your daily intake of fat) to lift the spirits. Alternatvely liberally sprinkle milled linseed (AKA flaxseed) over cereal
- Eat cruciferous vegetables and even better juice them to flood the body with properties
- Eat 4 brazil nuts a day for selenium
- Take Vitamin D daily
- Take Chlorella or Spirulina in tablet or powder form
- Graviola, Quebra Pedra or Matcha teas to help reduce inflammation
- Eat essential fatty acids:
- Dark green leafy vegetables such as broccoli and spinach.
- Olive oil.
- Whole grain foods.
- Eat raw, organic fruit and veg to give body a natural enzyme boost